Saturday 12 March 2016

COLD FUSION LIVING: Spontaneous Human Combustion

Let's light 'em up today guys...

The next theme I'm calling COLD FUSION LIVING. Christian knows what cold fusion is ... Faith, I'm not sure you do .... so here it is in a nutshell.


Cold fusion is a speculated kind of nuclear reaction that can occur at room temperature, which essentially means that you can get more energy out than you put in. Some claim to have discovered it, but their experiments have not be able to be reproduced. It would be amazing if it were possible because it would essentially be seen as a source of "free energy."


I'm putting this next series of posts under this title because I've discovered in my life that is absolutely possible to get "free energy" ... at least in terms of life-energy.



Spontaneous Human Combustion

Surely you must have heard about this ... the phenomenon where people suddenly burst into flames where no accelerant or outside "spark" has been provided. 

Well, in a less dramatic, but more personally amazing kind of way, I have found the way to initiate an intense spark inside of me that ignites into white-hot energy. It is called purpose.


OK, before you cry foul and remind me that I've already spoken about this a couple of times (including the very last post), let me explain why I'm mentioning it again .... because there are fewer things in your life that will ever matter more. Without purpose life is a soul-sucking drudgery. But with purpose, a limitless cold-fusion-type thing inside you keeps you endlessly energized ... spontaneously igniting passion and desire and interest and focus until you almost feel ready to combust .... in a very very good way.



That's it. Just make sure that you do what you do for a reason ... for a purpose ... and never ever allow yourself to live without it.  There really isn't that much more that is more important.


OK guys ... see you in a couple weeks when I talk about living at the speed of light.


I love you both.


Dad






No comments:

Post a Comment